I come to show you a small card of season!
For this card, I used the following papers:
- "Kraft" paper, "Toga".
- Paper "Bazzil Cardstock Ecru".
- Paper " Inkido ", "Beautiful Memories", "Pink Romance".
- Paper " Studio 75 ", " Special Moments 02 ".
- Young white doily (8,9 cms).
I used a stamp "Sarah Kay" (Elisabeth Bells).
I stamped it with some ink " Versafine Vintage " on some paper watercolor.
Then, I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Stormy Sky".
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye".
- Ink "Distress Bundle Sage".
- Ink "Distress Victorian Velvet".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Pencil aquarellable yellow.
- Mauve chalk.
Everything around the image, I added "Frantage Shabby Pink".
On the young white doily, I added the following flowers:
- Big pink shabby rose (30 mm).
- Big rose blue ( 2 tones) (30 mm).
- Three cloth white roses.
- A small rose blue (15 mm).
- A paper rose rolled up pink (15 mm).
All these flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle". Then, I added foliages realized with "Cuttlebug" and dies " Toga ".
Below, to the right, I also added a pink rose (20 mm), a rose blue (15 mm) and a white rose (20 mm). In this set flowers, I pricked a pink pearly pin.
Under the image, I added a piece of white lace then a piece of ribbon pink organza. I realized a bow with a fall of the same ribbon and I stuck it to the left of the image. Then, I added a small white pearly heart.
To finish, I realized two small tag with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Crafty Sentiments ". I inked edges with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain" then I decorated them by stamping a small stamp " Toga " with some ink "Versafine Vintage Sepia".
I added of the cord white with cooking and on one of the small tags, I added a charm in metal "Butterfly".
I thank you for your visits and I hope you a lovely day.
You can find following products in the shop: